Friday 7 April 2017

Gentle spring breeze

Hello crafting friends :)

Today I have for you something a little bit different. I usually make off the page or altered projects to sparkle your creativity, but today I decided to make a set of spring tags. I love making tags full of layers and Wild Orchid crafts flowers are just perfect addition, perfect finishing touch! They are great when you are giving a gift to somebody and want to add something extra, but you can also use them instead of a card.  So they are really a perfect piece! I made a set of three tags, hope you'll like them.
















You can find gorgeous Wild Orchid crafts flowers I used for my project and so much more 


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit and to see you back soon for more gorgeous inspiration from my fellow teammates.

See you soon!
Aleksandra

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! These are absolutely amazing, Aleksandra!! I love the design of each one!! The layers and details are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete