Tuesday 4 April 2017

Spring Basket by Yasmin Tölche

Hello! It's Yasmin here on the blog today and I have a spring basket to show you. I filled it up with all sorts of Easter goodies and I've used so many gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


I have to say I really love the daffodil flowers from Wild Ochid Crafts. They are so gorgeous and perfect for any spring projects.


I used a varity of different flowers like daffodils, wild roses and open roses for my project. I made a wreath out of real branches for that spring look. The basket is made by an old empty nut container painted with gesso and crackle paint and added some paper.


The daffodils are so gorgeously made. For a complete list over the Wild Orchid Flowers used on my project, please take a look in the bottom of this post.


Products used on my project: 


Thank you so much for stopping by us today and please come back for more gorgeous projects! - Yasmin

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the details and the sweet bird!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Yes, the bird is pretty cool for these spring projects :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous spring basket! Wild orchid crafts daffodils are really gorgeous aren't they? I love them to bits! You've used them so beautifully! Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete