Monday 10 July 2017

Fabric Flower Hair Accessories

Hello, everyone and happy Monday!! Lisa here to share a project with you today using several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments. This month, the designers were challenged to step outside of our crafty box and create projects that were different from our norm.


For my projects today, I created hair accessories using gorgeous fabric flowers.


For the headband (that could be used for a wedding) I used Almond Blossom, Almond Blossom and Babies Breath Flowers.


I also used Pearl Drop Trim, Flat Back Pearl String, Pearl Spray, White Stamens and Bead Berry Sprays.




For this barrette, I used Autumn Blossom and Babies Breath Flowers.

I adhered the flower to a piece of grungeboard that is sturdy but malleable. I then glued it to the barrette.


For this barrette, I used Autumn Blossom and Babies Breath flowers, as well as Bead Berry Sprays, Skeleton Leaves, Mulberry Leaves and Pearl Sprays.




Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day!!

6 comments:

  1. The hair accessories are absolutely beautiful!Stunning job,Lisa!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lisa, your headband is stunning - I just love the gorgeous baby's breath, it would be perfect for a wedding! The barrettes make me wish I was young again so I could put one of these on, they are gorgeous. All of your projects look like they came from a high end store!!! You are so talented my friend!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete