Sunday 3 September 2017

Beautiful Friend

Hello, dear friends! It's Karen here to share a friendship card featuring Foamiran flowers. This is my first time working with them and I enjoyed it immensely.♥︎
For my first try, I used Rosy Owl-Heart Flower dies with pink and purple foam. I am eager to experiment with coloring white foam, but I do love these vibrant shades of pink and purple. They are pure happiness.♥︎
The large flowers are centered with white and pink bead berry sprays, while the smaller flower nestled between them is centered with pearl stamens. I incorporated lovely flowers of pink, purple, and sunshiny yellow into my arrangement.
Tucked within my flowers are my favorite leaves... the light green and baby pink combination makes for the sweetest foliage possible.♥︎ Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Karen ♥︎

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:


5 comments: